Who is the data controller?
Responsibility for our personal data processing differs between the various companies within the Söderberg & Partners Group. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Söderberg & Partners Finland is a group composed of the following renowned Finnish broker companies (Business ID in brackets):
- Benefit Advisors Oy (1993917-3), Nuijamiestentie 5 A, 00400 Helsinki
- Finnrisk Oy (2841505-6), Alkutie 37 F, 00660 Helsinki
- Finpremium Oy (1064154-9), Petikontie 4, 01720 Vantaa
- Söderberg & Partners Oy (3142631-1), Töölönkatu 4, 00100 Helsinki
- ITM Brokers Oy (1870131-5), Runeberginkatu 36, 06100 Porvoo (own webpage)
- Meklaritalo Oy (2282436-9), Kuninkaankatu 22 B, 70100 Kuopio (own webpage)
- MSR Finser Oy (2631473-7), Kauppapuistikko 12 B 24, 65100 Vaasa
- Söderberg & Partners International Insurance Oy (2294884-7), Töölönkatu 4, 00100 Helsinki
- Rewenda Oy (0986763-9), Töölönkatu 4, 00100 Helsinki
- Suunta Meklarit Oy (2733310-4), Hallituskatu 13-17 C 19, 90100 Oulu
- Vakuutusmeklariliike Semita Oy (1711876-9), Tikkaajantie 3, 35300 Orivesi
We have been approved to distribute insurances and our companies can be found in the Financial Supervisory Authority’s register of insurance intermediaries. By using our joint website, you accept that the Söderberg & Partners group processes your client data and personal data. In addition to having an internal agreement regarding processing of personal data, we also have a controller’s legitimate interest to transmit personal data within the concern.
Data may be disclosed, inter alia, within our group, to insurance companies, pension institutions, social insurance institutions, health care providers, client entities and the subject individual for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations or in order to handle the matter in question; and to competent authorities in statutory situations. Data will be saved only as long as our contractual obligations to the client or our statutory obligations so require. We may, for example, save correspondence until the time frame to make a claim has expired. Unnecessary and outdated data will be erased, also at other times when deemed necessary or required by law or statutory regulations.