The Finnish Insurance Broker Association
One objective of the association is to act as a national link between brokerage companies and to promote independent and professional insurance brokerage activity in Finland.
Operation of the Finnish Insurance Broker Association:
- The association’s Board of Directors actively monitors the overall development of insurance brokerage activity and shares this information for the benefit of its members.
- The association manages the distribution of external information to the media by disseminating up-to-date information about insurance brokerage tasks, services and added value provided to customers.
- The association gives statements to authorities and takes initiatives to develop brokerage legislation.
- The association participates in the professional development of its members by maintaining the content and criteria of the insurance broker’s examination.
- The association is a founding member of Suomen Vakuutustiedon kehittämissäätiö, which maintains educational and training standards within its field.